Sunday, December 9, 2012

Finals week procrastination

It is currently finals week for me. I hope everyone is studying hard for their finals too. I know I'm not. Luckily I only have two finals and they're not early on in the week either. I can't wait to go back to New York City next Sunday. I miss the dirty streets and rude people (not really). Instead of studying for my finals yesterday, I went thrifting at Salvation Army in crappy weather. It was raining and cold. But, I am so glad I went. I bought 8 things for less than 40 dollars. I would say I did pretty well. I also found a pair of high-waisted jeans for my friend that she turned into shorts. (: Here's what I found!





Close ups:

top left: light knit sweater with a delicate pattern
top right: geometric sweater
bottom left: collared blouse
bottom right: grungey floral blouse (planning to wear it like a jacket)

top left: floral button down
top right: denim button down with floral details
bottom left: paisley blouse
bottom right: pink blouse with denim detailing

That's all for now. I will try to find time to post an outfit some time this week when I'm taking a break from studying. ): Good luck on your finals everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment