Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stranger, You and I

And so, another semester starts. I really can not believe it is already 2013. Time goes by really quick. It's saddening because that means I have a lot more responsibilities. But, at the same time, I'm curious about the future. I went thrifting again last saturday and I picked up some really awesome things. I found many floral dresses and chunky knits. Salvation army is my heaven. I was ecstatic when I found this beautiful sweater. At first I thought the color was burgundy, but now that I keep staring at it...it looks more like a plum? Haha. I'm not even sure. 




I have been wearing these dr martens a lot. I didn't get the chunky hard leather ones because my feet couldn't take it. Maybe I'll get them in the future, but these work just as well for me.




Here's a close up of the details of my sweater. It is definitely one of my warmest sweaters. I would wear it everyday if I could. Where I'm currently living now is cold. Dead cold. I'm also wearing a vintage stone necklace I found off of etsy. (:

Until next time lovelies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment