Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rainy Sundays

I don't really like the new blogspot but I'll live with it. It was a bit confusing. I woke up feeling groggy this morning. I looked outside and it was raining. I hate the rain. I hate the rain even more when it happens to be on a Sunday. Sundays are supposed to be sunny, hence the 'sun' in Sunday. Now, I'm just stuck at home.

I guess I'll be wearing knit sweaters over a collared shirt this whole week because I'm lazy and it's so easy to do. The weather in New York City is going to be rainy and depressing for the next few days. Rain ruins everything for me ): I'll probably be too lazy to wear skirts or dresses. But, I've always really liked the androgynous look. And, as you can tell from my first outfit, I really love collars! They just make an outfit look more put together. :)








images from tumblr + pinterest
The blazer is perfect for the androgynous look!

I hope you guys had a lovely Sunday and didn't stay home like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment